Monday, September 17, 2007

Sharing Schmooley

One last thing before I go off to do a little more sewing, watch an episode of House Hunters (I'm an HGTV junkie), and finally go to bed...here are some pictures of Schmooley showing off her new winter coat/sweater that arrived today. It's made by Gap, and I purchased it from Ebay so it's at least a season or two old, but I love it! And she looks so adorable, I just had to share...

The sleeves really aren't too long, she just has this thing with pulling her hands up inside her sleeves :-)






2 comments:

dilly bop designs said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a SWEET PEA!!!
I just sent her a BIG KISS for those SWEET CHEEKS! :-) And I LOVE her jacket!!! :-)
Hugs!
Michele

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Oh my what a doll baby!! I am so excited because I am going to be a granny in Nov (#1) and when I see sweeties like this I just can hardly stand it! :)