Monday, September 17, 2007

Shop debut is coming soon!



The adorable little birdie over there <<<---------------is my new logo! Thanks to Joan from Bitsy Creations I now have a logo I'm in love with. Thank you Joan, for being so patient and for taking my ideas and input into consideration during the design process. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Guess the 3rd time is the charm. Hopefully my shop on Etsy will be up and running no later then the 15th of next month. I'm busy "creating" every spare second I get, which hasn't been a lot lately. I rethought my entire debut collection this morning and have decided to scale back a bit. I've just come to realize with the deployment coming up so soon I just won't have the time to go quite as grand as I wanted to :-( But I definitely want to be up and running in time for the holiday rush. I'll have more details soon, but during our grand opening you can expect giveaways and promotions galore!

No comments: