Saturday, November 10, 2007

More Gift Ideas!

I came across this gorgeous baby/toddler blanket by hoobaleedoos on Etsy. Not only do I love the fact that it's larger then most (32" x 32" square) but I was also super inspired by it! The back is a pink and green leaf print from Heather Bailey's Freshcut line. I picked up some of this fabric awhile back from a local quilt shop and couldn't quite figure out what else to pair it with. She's got a lot of other great items in her shop, and she offers a convenient layaway plan! You can view the listing by clicking HERE.







You could say I have a small obsession with sock creatures. This most likely comes from the fact I have attempted to make sock monkeys myself on many occassions and they all come out miserable, poor guys. If we ever get another dog at least he/she will have lots of chew toys! This adorable little creature by teapotkate is named Beatrice. If you adopt her and her brother, Bernard, you'll get a discount. But at only $20 each they are already a steal! Click HERE to see the listing.







We also have a small J.R.R. Tolkien obsession in the Padgett household and therefore I HAD to share this one:
It's a hobbit door by WeeFolkOutfitters. I firmly believe in wee folk, and have ever since I was a little girl and heard the tail of the brownies (if you were a Girl Scout, I know you'll understand that). They offer several different styles of doors but this is my favorite. I'm definitely getting one for myself, and my fairy obsessed friend Amber. But shhhh, don't tell her! You can see more from WeeFolkOutfitters by clicking HERE.

No comments: