Thursday, October 18, 2007

Now offering 50% off International Shipping!



That's right...in addition to items from my shop shipping to the U.S. for $1 this month, international customers can now take 50% off actual shipping costs! For most orders this works out to be $5.20, but you can convo me for a rate quote. Head over to Inspired by Schmooley on Etsy to check it out!


And don't forget to leave a comment here to be entered to win a FREE set of burp cloths, in your choice of lime, tangerine, or cherry dot print!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Totally love your stuff! I bought the set to give as a gift but actually want to keep them for myself. Your logo, packaging and shipping is top notch. I wish you much success with your business - and keep listing more products!

Anonymous said...

so excited to get my wipes in the mail - can't wait!

and i definitely hav emy eye on those burp cloths! oooh la la. :)