Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My new love...

















Last week I ordered this bag from Bloomworks on Etsy. It arrived in a matter of days (seriously, it must've been a record shipment for the Post Office) and I am in LOVE with it! Never mind the fact that the print is one of my absolute favs, it's the best bag in the world. Lately I find when using bags with zippers, snaps, buttons, etc. the bag is always closed when I need to get into it, and have a Schmooley on one arm, Xavier on the other, and about a million other miscellaneous things in between. This of course makes it next to impossible to open the closure and get what I need (usually the keys to get in the car and unload above mentioned miscellaneous junk). This bag is perfect because it's deep enough you don't have to worry about stuff falling out, but there's no closure to deal with. Just reach in, and grab what you need! The 22"strap makes it the perfect length for a shortie like me. The bag is lined in a complimentary beige fabric, reversible, and there's a small pocket inside, done in the red wallflower print, that's perfect for your keys, cell phone, wallet, or whatever. I am done with carrying a purse and a diaper bag so for a long time now I've been searching for one that will do double duty, but not be too big and bulky. I've found it and I think you need one too :-) So go check out her shop and tell me what you think!

No comments: