Monday, October 15, 2007

Fabulous Find on Etsy

While browsing my Etsy favs today, I remembered tagging this adorable little shirt. It's a limited edition fall leaves shirt made by 3tsnme. Absolutely adorable and custom made in sizes 3-6 months thru 4T. I definitely have to snag one of these for Schmooley. I'd get one for Xavier but sadly he's outgrown the toddler sizes :-( Since it feels absolutely NOTHING like fall here, weather wise, maybe this will get me in the fall spirit. You can view the listing by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Crystal, Just read your blog, and I loved it! That is, apart from being incredibly jealous that you are organized enough to have a blog, take care of two munchkins AND have a store up on Etsy... My favorite entry was your favorite color being orange. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! Since my husband has been gone, I take my cell phone with me EVERYWHERE! And yes, I do mean EVERYWHERE! I keep changing the ringtones to reflect what part of the deployment we are in, and let me tell you - it was a HUGE day in my house when we hit six months and I was able to change it to Bon Jovi's Livin' On a Prayer - specifically, the part where they sing: Oh! We're half-way there! :) Anywho, my darling better half just arrived online!! Best wishes on your blog, not to mention your store, and of course, to you, your husband, and your kiddos. Take care, and "see" you soon!!

Leah said...

Very cute shirt! I'm off to check out your etsy store...