Thursday, December 6, 2007

This is possibly the coolest journal I've ever seen...a Nightmare Snatcher! I bought one of these as a gift and I'm so dissapointed I didn't order one for myself too. Besides being incredibly adorable, it's super soft as well.

From the Spiderbite shop announcement, "Furry and fearless, friendly but ferocious, these Nightmare Snatchers™ are the perfect journals for writing down and drawing out all that scares, frightens, and worries. You have only to recite the spell found at the front of the book, record your woes on their aged tea-stained pages, then mark your page with their long tail and your faithful friend the Nightmare Snatcher™ will eat your fears away."

How much more creative and unique does it get then that?! Check out their Etsy store HERE or on http://www.nightmaresnatchers.com.

No comments: