Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Updating

It's been awhile since I updated here, but life has been insane with everything going on. It's finally sunk in that Dathan is gone, but life is back to a routine. I've been fortunate enough to hear from him a lot since he left, and I made my first sale on Etsy! Things are really starting to settle down a bit so I can start posting here on a regular basis. There are many new and exciting things happening both here in the Padgett household, as well as with Inspired by Schmooley!

I am doing a giveaway this month for a set of two burp cloths! You can view burp cloths I currently have for sale in my Etsy shop. The winner will have their choice of tangerine, lime, or cherry dot print from Amy Butler's Lotus line, and backed with a soft absorbant terry cloth. Each one measures approximately 10" x 19" so they are large enough to soak up whatever your little Schmooley happens to throw your way. To be entered into the drawing just leave a comment here for me. Comments must be left before October 31st and winner will be announced on or around November 1st.

Also, in honor of my first month of selling on Etsy, all items will ship for $1 during the month of October. So get those orders in before October 31st! Custom orders are welcome. Promotional rate applies only to shipping in the U.S. I will gladly ship internationally for the exact cost of shipping. Head on over to the shop and check it out!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a lovely blog! I am very unfarmiliar with them so wasn't really sure how to leave you a message! But, I made it! =)
May I just tell you that my family appreciates all that your husband does and all of his comrads do for us each and every day!! God bless him! And tell him "thank you" for us!
Our brother-in-law is in the Navy, and we REALLY do appreciate everything our service men do for us!
You have an adorable shop!! I wish you much luck with it and hope that it goes well for you!
Take care, (adorable little girl too)!
Hilary

Anonymous said...

Great blog!! I wish I could keep up with mine as well as you have been. I really like the burp cloths you make. I'm on baby #2 and I feel like he's getting the raw deel. Nothing new!!
good luck on your Etsy shop!
sarah
www.markmywords.etsy.com
www.sjcreations.etsy.com

Autumn said...

Wow! I'm so glad I came across your etsy shop! SO CUTE! I hope that you'll be adding some new blankets soon....those are my weakness.