Monday, September 10, 2007

So Tweet!



I said I'd be sharing some of my favorite finds from the web, and here's one of my absolute favorites! This "So Tweet...Sweet Pink Sparrows Lounge Set" is made by DillyBopDesigns on Etsy. Made with beautiful Alexander Henry fabric, the set can be custom made in sizes 3 - 6 months to 10. I've been eyeing this set for a few weeks now and come payday I am definitely ordering one for Schmooley! It would be perfect for those days when we're just bumming around the house, although this set is is so cute I'd take her out in it. She also has sets for boys in her Etsy shop.

Have something nifty you want to share with me? Send an e-mail to inspiredbymyschmooley@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

dilly bop designs said...

AWWWW!!! Thanks so much for sharing my goodies! :-) Schmooley will be DARLING in this set! And I MUST have a picture of her wearing it! :-)
Michele